Become a Maganda Maker
Become a Maganda Maker
WHY JOIN the MAGANDA MAKERS BUSINESS CLUB TODAY
Benefits of being a member:
- Free access to all online member resources
- Free access to the private Maganda Makers Community App
- Free access to Business Yarning Circles (virtual and in-person)
- Free promotion of your business on the Maganda Makers Business Directory
- Free access to the support of a Business Builder Navigator
- Free access to one-off Zoom ‘Light the Spark’ and ‘Fuel the Fire’ Business Coaching Sessions
- Priority access and special rates on Maganda Makers Events such as the ‘On Country’ Business Building Camps
- Opportunity to buy in to, and participate in Maganda Makers Ventures
- Receive a range of discounts and offers from our amazing supporters and donors
- Receive a free Club Badge/Sticker (virtual and physical) to place on your shop front and/or office and/or digital platforms
- ……and more to come……….
The membership fees are used to grow the activities of the Maganda Makers Business Club and help towards the cost of training our pool of Business Builder Navigators and Yarning Circle Hosts.
THIS MAP CANNOT BE DOWNLOADED OR USED WITHOUT PERMISSION.
The Maganda Makers Business Club is an INCLUSIVE club: it is for all Kimberley Indigenous women (living here in the Kimberley or residing in other parts of Australia) and for other indigenous women living in the Kimberley: no matter what stage of their business journey they are at (aspiring, emerging, established, growing, scaling) or what their business aspirations are (side hustle, hobby business, nano/microbusiness, small business, medium to large business). We know and understand that one size does NOT fit all, so our tools and resources seek to cater for different TYPES, STAGES and SIZES of business.
Register for Membership
Light the Spark Session
Do you have an aspiring business idea that you are ready to take ACTION on?
Maganda Makers Business Club is delighted to announce an offer of a 45-minute LIGHT THE SPARK Session. These one-off sessions are currently free for Kimberley Indigenous women aspiring to be in business.
What will you have by the end of your LIGHT THE SPARK session?
* Visual Map of your idea
* Identification of 3 to 5 actions to work on
* Connection to a Business Builder Navigator for peer support
* Connection to 1 to 3 other people/services that can could assist you; such as an advisory session with a bookkeeper etc.
* Access to a private Community App just for Maganda Makers, where you can access ongoing support, tips, hints and learning
Light the Spark sessions are conducted by ZOOM. The sessions are run by the Club’s Business Coach, Maree Cutler Naroba. There are only a limited number of Light the Spark sessions available each week, so be sure to get your booking in!
#lightthespark #magandamakers #takeaction #keepaccountable
Unleashing Kimberley Indigenous women's economic empowerment for self-determination.
A Kimberley Indigenous Women’s led grassroots initiative nurturing, championing and supporting Kimberley Indigenous Women in Business (aspiring, emerging, established and growing).
Business Club Captain
Maganda Makers Business Club Captain and Managing Director of Kimberley Jiyigas
Phone // 0409 156 756
Maganda Makers Community App
Business Club Manager
Maganda Makers Business Club Manager and Business Coach
Phone // 0488 077 034